Αρχική > Συντελεστές > Παραγωγοί-δισκογραφικές εταιρίες > Grammo
GrammoGRAMMOs responsibilities include:
• The management and protection of the financial neighboring right of the rightholders-producers.
• The collection and distribution of the recorded music right as defined by the article 18 and in some occasions by the article 47 of the Law 2121/1993.
• The distribution of the collected (by GEA) remuneration fees according to the article 49 of the Law 2121/1993.
For the calculation of the distribution fees towards the rightholders-producers the following parameters are taken into account:
1. Market share
2. Market Share of physical sales
3. Market Share of digital sales
4. the number of times the registered repertoire of the producer-record label is referred on the official airplays of radio/tv broadcasters.
5. The number of times the registered repertoire of the producer-record label is referred on the submitted playlists by businesses.
6. The amount of the equitable remuneration fee in accordance to the submitted playlist by each business.
You may find more information regarding GRAMMO and producers-record labels' rights at: http://grammo.gr/.